Thursday, January 14, 2010

ghastly dreams..

this is da 3rd consecutive night i've dreamt about death...it's been a while since i had such nightmares....they appear once in a while amidst my usual dreams but never consecutively...stupid..always so gruesome and gory...and my friends wonder why i cant watch gore..i have enough of it man...lol...i usually enjoy my nightly adventures..be it nightmare or dream...gives me such a rush of power and excitement that i cant get in reality....makes me feel...more...but these nights are taking a toll on me...i wake up feeling more tired than da day before...and da feeling of despair lingers on da entire day....haha..im already stressed out as it is because of stuff going on in real life....last night...there were children in my dream....there were never children...it was da first.....covered in blood and all....monsters or aliens were taking over people....and we finally tracked them down....only to realise that they were all just minions.....and da monster queen was residing in da children's mom.....she was gonna kill da kids....and we were forced to kill their mom in front of them.....managed to save da kids....only to realise that i was actually da kids older sis....and i was da one who killed my mom.....fucking terrific isnt it....i feel like shit...and i have to go for training now....byee...

No comments: