Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Just a little something i wrote from a while back...lols..
M18 thank you very much! and noo..it's not porny -_-''
Portray a place in Singapore in a creative way, using themes such as fantasy, imagination and magic realism.
Death on Whore Street
She walked alone, decrepit eyes caught everything but nothing made sense to her. Strangers embraced her and bid her good day. Their names she remembered, empty words and nothing more. Just like those names, her heart, they resembled, cold, numb, a lifeless shell. She knew the way home, did she? Did she really know? And was that what it's called? Home, a word that did not belong. Home, a place, so real yet not. She lived a nightmare she could not awaken to. She was lost, in a place so familiar, that she had not belong.
Dazed and confused she staggered, passing neon lights and flashy signs. Filthy humans with desire filled eyes, all wanting her presence only to be forsaken. She walked, she stumbled, and she ran, desperate to get away from it all. Lost in despair, her body collapsed, never noticing the dark eyes that watched her.
Her bleeding heart faltered, missing a beat when she sensed him. For a moment, she thought the bleary lights were playing tricks on her eyes. It was then that she heard him, the sound of his faint footsteps approaching her slowly, his shallow breaths music to her ears. And as he got closer, she held her own with anticipation.
And then, with the sudden flicker of lights, she saw his glorious face, with the drafty winds in his obsidian hair, relishing in the moonlight. It was as if heaven had descended on earth. He's so perfect, so ethereal.
"I've finally found you," an alluring voice spoke.
And a beautiful smile graced his usually harsh demeanor.
'Oh gods, am I dreaming?' She thought.
She didn't want this to be a dream. Crystalline tears streamed down her face as she struggled to believe.
"Hush now, don't cry," he whispered while caressing her face.
His warm touch sent delightful shivers through her and she cast her teary eyes upon him. The moment she did so, she was so overwhelmed. His crimson eyes were filled with such intensity. They gazed upon her so passionately, lovingly, and longingly. An array of emotions flickered through his eyes at that moment, awing her, as she marveled under their scrutiny. Her tainted hands reached for his face hesitantly, brushing her fingertips on his pale, delicate skin. He then, graced her with a heart-warming smile.
'Oh, how long have I waited for this? For you to finally appear before me, for you to finally save me from my misery.' She pondered.
She embraced him so tightly, fearing that he would leave her, not daring to trust that this was real.
'Please, let this be real. Please, don't let this be a dream.' She prayed.
As if sensing her thoughts, he tilted her head up to meet his.
"You are not dreaming."
With that, he captured her lips in a searing kiss. Her soul, her mind, her body exploded from the intensity. Her spirits soared for she had found true happiness in escape. She kissed him back with equal fervor, so hungrily and eagerly, never wanting the moment to ever end.
After what seemed like an eternity, their lips parted, breaths shallow and cheeks flushed. Reluctantly, she opened her eyes that have clenched tight in apprehension. And to her horror, his body was dissipating. Her heart ceased to beat for the second time that night as she panicked helplessly. Her hands made futile attempts to grab whatever parts of him she could, only to grasp air. She cast disbelieving eyes on him, only to see a wicked smile on the remnants of his disappearing face.
'This can't be true. My mind's playing a cruel joke on me.'
"TAKE ME WITH YOU!" She screamed.
"Don't worry my love, I'll be expecting you shortly."
And just like that, he vanished. His whispered promises drowned by the echoes of her cries.
She screamed and cried till her throat was dry, and till her eyes became sore.
On the verge of surrendering to hopelessness, she hears the beginnings of a sorrowful melody, and it catches her in a relentless grip. Its music burns her skin and rips her soul, leaving behind sadistic comfort and nothingness. She starts to laugh with unabashed glee, as she welcomes the resonance of Death's melody.
Now, she lies alone in a sleazy alleyway, drenched from head to toe. The heavens were crying scarlet rain. For once again, another was lost to Death's warm embrace.
Can you guess where this place in Singapore is?
lols did anyone get it? it's not a tragic love story ya know....da guy with obsidian hair and crimson eyes is a personification of death. and everything that happened is a figment of da whore's imagination because of her immense desire to escape. da entire kissing scene was just to emphasize the allure and temptation of death. fineee..maybe it was kinda porny lols...as for what really happened i'll leave it up to your own imagination..lols.
p.s Please do not copy my work!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
one piece never fails to brighten my day~! have you read da latest manga chapter??? omigosh omigosh OMIGOSHHH!!! MAJOR KYAAA! heh heh heh luffy you are awesome please hurry and come to shingapole LOLOLOLS
p.s zoro so sexaaay with his new scar KYA~! LOLOL
p.s.s fuck you marines go die LOL
LOLS onigirikiller chopperman and sanjiropps HAHA
Saturday, October 16, 2010
...Dark hair for catching the wind...Not to veil the sight of a cold world...
once again im wondering why im here now in this world. in this era. in this century. in this country. just really outta place. i just shouldnt have been born at all. dont know if there's anyone out there who hates their own existence as much as i do. already doing so much to make my existence here just a little better. but will it really matter in de end? no...i dont hate myself. i hate da me that's here. no..i dont hate da world. i hate that i cant be here. maybe this is a punishment. got exiled to live life in meaningless existence...so tell me..where should i be?
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
helloo just wanna say that i'll be taking part in Moe Moe Kyun during the Anime Festival Asia this year. Da event will be held on Nov 13 and 14 Suntec Convention..please do support us!
da concept this year is a uniform themed one: Moe United College..where we will all be role playing as members of da student council lolols i'll be a newly recruited freshman guitarist!
da four freshmen (sans riiyoo)...miyu..rina..feru..and moe!
please join our fanpage!
here's another highlight of da Anime Festival Asia: Atelier Royale (a butler cafe!)
do check them out too!
holy..check this out man!
Disney Fairy Tale Fantasies M18
Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast
sm version..lols since when did da beast have a snout?
not so Little Mermaid
this is my favourite! Ariel is soooooo sexaay here!
Other Fairy Tales
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
not so Little Red Riding Hood
Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz
not so Little Miss Muffet
oooo laa laa~~ damn hot! check out da artist's site~
lols i came across something interesting da other day and i've been wanting to blog about it..apparently there's a label for da kind of styles that i've been sprouting...i think im damn slow lols. it's called da mori girl trend! mori means forest by da way...
Mori-Girl Rules as of August 1, 2009 (haha! why are there even rules??)
- You like loose fitting dresses ★
- You always wear dresses and skirts ★
- You prefer slightly quirky clothes over simple ones ★
(but you don’t like loud and flashy clothes)
- You look natural, but with your own style ★
- You are particular about fabrics ★
- You like ethnic clothes, too ★
- You wear A-line clothes (what are a-line clothes?)
- You like wearing dresses that little girls would wear, too ★
- You like smock-like dresses and blouses ★
- You don’t like super sweet fashion ★
- You like deep colors like Burgundy, Fukamidori (dark green), Koniro (navy blue) and Chairo (dark brown) ★
- Warm colors look good on you ★
- Short nails feel more comfortable ★★★ (lols duhh...bite my nails)
- You like fluffy hats made of knitwear or fur ★ (fluffy hats yea...no to da fur!)
- You like ear muffs ★
- You like ponchos and boleros ★★★ (wouldnt everyone know..lols i've been seen wearing my poncho god knows how many times..lols)
- You want to have leather bags XXX (i try not to)
- You use pochettes for everything (what are pochettes?)
- You prefer gold accessories over silver ★
- You feel attracted to old things ★
- You like pocket watches (mmm...)
- You like necklaces with magnifying glasses or large designs (mmm...)
- You like designs featuring animals ★★★
- You like designs featuring sweets ★
- You like plaid and polka dots ★
- You like old-fashioned flower patterns X (err...not really...)
- You like lace ★
- You like tights and leggings (not really...sg's too hot..)
- Your shoes are basic and flat soled ★
- You like round toe shoes ★
- If you wear sneakers you wear them like loosely fitting cute slip-ons ★
- Instead of regular buttons you like hand-made buttons ★
- You want to wrap your stole or muffler around yourself ★ (yea..but sg's too hot...)
- In winter, a turtleneck design is your basis ★ (i wear turtlenecks even in sg...)
- You like layering garments ★
- Puff sleeves make you feel emotional ★ (emo kana..? i like puffy sleeves tho..)
- You love fairy tales ★★★
- Fair-skinned ★★★
- Your hair is loosely permed (nope nopee..i would like it loosely permed tho...)
- Bob cut x straight bangs (definitely no)
- Straight bangs x long loose perm (nope..)
- Girly (HAHA unfortunately NO)
- You like FELISSIMO (huh?)
- Of FELISSIMO, you especially like the brands Syrup and &Sloe (sg dont haveee..)
- You like the feel of Q-pot “sweets” (huh..)
- You enjoy chilling out at cafés ★
- You like walking with a camera in your hand (mm..)
- You unconsciously end up at variety stores ★
- You can’t help starting collections of things you like, you are a collector ★★★ (kinda obsessive sometimes..lol)
- Finding cute books at the book store makes you happy ★
- You get excited when you visit a furniture store ★ (yea i like to go to IKEA...)
- You like making things by hand ★ (yea...if im free..)
- Autumn and winter are your favorite seasons ★★★ (esp. winter!)
- You’d like to visit Scandinavia one day (what's in scandinavia..? i want to go to vienna and france first..)
- You like to have round cheeks XXX (UGHH noo...makes me look fat...)
- If you use perfume, you prefer faint flower scents best XXX (dont use perfume...if i do..i'd like a mild fruity fresh scent...like green apples..)
- (You long to be) a girl that exudes a soft mood (mm...maybe..)
- (You long to be) an uncomplicated girl (mm...yea...)
- You have been told you come across as laid-back
★ (does being nua and lazy count? lols)
- You consider Hagumi Hanamoto of Honey and Clover to be a Mori Girl (dont watch...)
- Shizuru Satonaka from Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru is also a Mori Girl (dont know who...)
- You have been told by a friend that it looks like you are in a forest ★ (hahaha uhh..kinda...Lols)
i checked almost everything la...lols..i like wearing clothes like that..but it's freaking hot in sg ah..i wish it was winter everyday instead of summer...lols...wet summer...worse...zzz. this whole style clashes with my band image tho...unless we play symphonic metal...then i think it's okay for me to look like im in a forest. LOL oh wellsss....
(but you don’t like loud and flashy clothes)