Wednesday, September 30, 2009

if you cant handle it dont fucking read it



Crimson bleeds from your soul, tainting my forsaken hands
Agony rippled through my worthless self
Condemning me, cursing me, mocking me
Why, even you, my savior, has deserted me
Stranding me in this neverending darkness, why

Loneliness enshrouded me, questioning my existence
I gazed dejectedly at your lifeless shell
Wondering if this was meant to be
Yeah, perhaps it is
Maniacally I laughed, at the irony of destiny

The reason for my existence, to die was it not
To pursue you in life, for love, and now, in death
What a mockery I exclaimed, as I reached for your gun
Goodbye my love, I whispered longingly
I'll be with you shortly, with that, silence echoed our sanctuary



i cant sleep....again....my body keeps alternating between insomnia and hypersomnia....what to do when you cant sleep....i read ya know...fuckloads....i write too..mostly ramblings though....sometimes continuous proses...at times poetry...i prefer to write proses though....i have shitloads of proses.....haha i dont post them though...tooo...deathly gory....maybe next time....i dont like this one....it's like not a prose...not a poem....it's cold....so cold....


seriously if you cant handle this side of me dont fucking read.

No comments: