Saturday, June 19, 2010

fly me to da moon...

im tired and sick so why cant i sleep? been sleepless for a few nights already. suckss. havent had a decent dream in a while either. been so distorted lately. ughh. wang yuja's concert is approaching though...cant wait! haha..there's a strange feeling of dread in me though. like my mind's preempting itself for da blow that would chill me right to da bones. i know when i hear her performance i will be totally degraded. i still wanna listen to her play though. masochist much? hahahaha you know people seem to be getting dumber by da era. really ya know like they act as if they know every single fucking thing? all high and mighty and arrogant...and then they say stupid things like how people superstar and all and cannot compare. i seriously dont get it. attitude and words contradict totally. so why are you a nobody acting all high and mighty then? cos you are comparing yourself to da people around you right? and through your own judgement you deem yourself better than others. socially retarded. seriously...everyone has da innate ability to become someone. it's just a lot of people dont pull through cos they dont want it hard enough. da people you see out there..wanted it and pulled through..yea a lot of it depends on luck opportunity too. but im just saying...just pisses me of when people say cannot compare and all...cos all these people started from nobodies too. ughh really tired...sometimes i think...maybe it would be better if i broke once and for all...maybe i'd be able to give up then...hahaha yeap yeap..totally masochistic...im an m...a madao...hahahahahahahaha if i could restart my life....hahaha i should draw up my lifeline...lol

0 years....birth....maybe get a tailed beast sealed in me...lol...
1 years.....first word....piano.....or maybe unko....hahaha...
2 years......fly first then walk....
3 years......get lost in forest.....raised by tiger.....
4 years....learned to roar.....
5 years.....wandered into abandoned house.....found a piano....
6 years....tiger starts to teach me english...and da art of hunting....
7 years.....got enrolled in elementary school at da edge of forest....
8 years.....made friends with a forest sprite.....
9 years.....got bullied by my classmates cos i was different.....
10 years.....fox demon stole my undies....
11 years....school talent show.....i spoke english.....
12 years.....triumphed over fox demon.....beat him at forest math....
13 years.....joined da sprites ensemble.....
14 years.....

kinda got lost in my own day dream......funny how i stopped at 13......wouldnt mind life being a standstill if it was like that....haha sorry...maybe i'll continue my lifeline later.....thinking about it makes me sad....

No comments: