Sunday, October 11, 2009

ohayoooo


haha i know it's not morning but anyway good morning rotten world...lol...i seem to be in a good mood regardless of da stuff that has been happening...must be cos i've been daydreaming...lolol..i mean i daydream all da time...but some of my daydreams have continuous plots that will last over a long period of time...so everytime im on a bus or just lying on bed i will write da story in my head....i have like more than 5 adventures in my head waiting to be explored....lolol....if i were to actually write them down...it would be a long long long series man....hahaha...so fun...it's a nice lazy not too hot day to play my piano and just slack with glitz and karu....so stupid problems please dont bother me today....i am playing around and having da time of my life in my head...so shoo go away....and nooo im not gonna tell ya about da adventures in my head...hahaha only shio knows LOL...


anyway...i've been drinking quite a bit recently..but im gonna stop...i really dont wanna go back to this kinda lifestyle..i know it's damn addictive and it i continue like i'll just get caught up in it again....plus all da midnight binges after drinking are making me so fat...haha...but it's hard..when da people around you are emo..myself included and wanna drink....it's okay....now...i just wanna feel wind in my hair...soft green grass under my bare feet....glitz's head on my lap...my back against a tree....a sweet melody ringing in my secret pasture...okay byebyeeee

No comments: