Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chopper BANG!


i chopped of my fringe! it's been a while since i last had bangs....i always abhorred da thought of having bangs cos it made me look fat...i still look kinda fat with my current bangs...but whatever! it'll grow out in a while...sometimes i really dont like my defined cheeks...it looks like i went for botox man...hahaha...i guess it beats having to go for botox next time...LOL...

camwhore time...hahaha



shio was playing with da lighting..hahah like ghost right...



hahaha fooling around with chopper's hat!

i was gonna cosplay for streetfest...but im gonna go with chopper's hat instead...i'll leave my cosplay plans to cosfest...I HOPE...hahaha...

i was thinking of going for a ceramic perm...my hair's finally long enough...but most perms end up looking completely different...ending up super puffy and auntie....how can i make sure my hair turns out like this???



da girl on da right is uber hot la...so nice right da curls...

im watching ninja warrior now so byebye...LOL....

No comments: